The STL’s paratransit service
At the Société de transport de Laval (STL), we treat you as we would like to be treated ourselves. Our daily objective is a very simple one: to provide you with the best possible transportation experience.
The alert for the city of Laval has been upgraded to red, or maximum:
- You must wear a face-covering for the entire duration of your trip.
- Non-essential travel outside Laval is permitted, but not recommended.
- Until further notice, we will no longer be accepting bookings for transit to enclosed spaces, such as concert and show venues, movie theatres and theatres, libraries, museums, restaurants, bars, taverns and casinos.
- The same rules continue to apply with respect to number of passengers allowed, i.e. 3 passengers per minibus and 2 per taxi.
- Whenever you can, please avoid commuting during peak hours in the morning and afternoon.
Thank you for adhering to the health and safety rules in effect, including washing your hands frequently and sanitizing with a hydroalcoholic solution.
The STL’s paratransit service is door-to-door upon reservation. It is for people whose disability severely impairs their mobility.
To benefit from this service, you must meet the eligibility criteria (in French only) of the Ministère des Transports du Québec.
Hours of service
The service is available every day, within the following time frames:
|Days||Service beginning||Service ending|
|Monday to Thursday||6:30 a.m.||11 p.m.|
|Sunday||8 a.m.||11 p.m.|
To travel with confidence and full peace of mind, read the User Guide (PDF)
User Guide (word) prepared specially for you. Inside you will find lots of practical information on using paratransit service and on planning your transportation.
This User Guide is for you. Make it your travel companion!
Did you know?
The STL offers you service beyond compare, seven days a week, by minibus and taxi!
Further information may be found in the User Guide or by contacting us.
Information: 450 662-8356
Reservation Centre: 450 973-3111
Société de transport de Laval
Service de transport adapté
2250, avenue Francis-Hughes
Laval (Québec) H7S 2C3