In using our automated services by phone and Internet, you can do a number of routine operations related to planning your transportation. Don’t hesitate to use them!
Reservation Centre: 450 973-3111
Use the Internet to:
To access to the Automated services, click here
If you don’t have an access code, please contact us by e-mail or by phone
at 450 662-8356.
Did you know?
Regular transportation is automatically cancelled on legal holidays as well as between Christmas and New Year’s Day (December 27-30).
If you want to keep your regular transportation arrangements for a trip that must take place on one of these days, you must inform the Reservation Centre.
The hours of service for legal holidays are in keeping with the Saturday schedule: 8 a.m. – midnight. For the holiday period, December 27-30, the regular schedule will be in effect.
Here is the list of holidays:
- December 24 (the day before Christmas)
- December 25 (Christmas)
- December 26 (Boxing Day)
- December 31 (the day before New Year’s)
- January 1 (New Year’s Day)
- January 2 (the day after New Year’s Day)
- Good Friday (variable date)
- Easter (variable date)
- Easter Monday (variable date)
- Monday before May 25 (National Patriots’ Day)
- June 24 (Québec National Holiday)
- July 1 (Canada Day)
- First Monday in September (Labour Day)
- Second Monday in October (Thanksgiving Day)