Methods of payment
- by putting the exact amount of money in the fare collection box.
- No change is provided.
- paper money is not accepted.
- Load your OPUS card with 8-trippers (blocks of 8 tickets) at the regular or reduced fare. A 90- minute transfer will automatically be coded on the card at the start of your trip.
- Transfer : When you pay cash or use a single ticket on your OPUS card, you can board a second bus route for free by using your transfer. This transfer is valid for 90 minutes and cannot be used on a second trip on the same bus route.
- When you pay for a ticket using cash aboard one of our buses, you must ask the bus driver for a transfer in order to receive it.
- An STL tripper is not valid in the Metro.
- A monthly STL pass or a metropolitan pass (TRAM) allows you to take an unlimited number of trips during the month of validity.
- A monthly STL pass is valid throughout the STL’s network.
- A monthly metropolitan pass (TRAM) provides access to territories served by the following public transit corporations: STL, STM, RTL, RTM.
- Monthly passes are generally on sale starting on the 20th of the month preceding the month of validity and until the 15th of the current month of validity. These passes may be purchased at one of the approximately 50 points of sale spread throughout the Laval territory as well as all the fare vending machines at Cartier and Montmorency terminuses.
- At metropolitain ticket offices, you can buy your monthly fares as early as two months in advance (for example, a December monthly fare is available from September 20 to December 15).
Made possible by