- The STL’s fare structure is posted on all buses as well as at the various terminuses.
- The HORIZON 65+ bus fare allows Laval residents aged 65 and over to travel the STL network for free.
- Reduced fares are offered to seniors aged 65 and over who don't live in Laval or don't have the HORIZON 65+ bus pass. The same reduced fares are available for 12-17-year-old students and to children age 6-11, upon presentation of a valid OPUS card with photo ID. The transit user must have reached the required age by October 31 of the current year.
- Student fares are also available to students age 18 and over as of October 31 of the current year, upon presentation of a valid OPUS card with photo ID.
- Since September 1, 2017, all full-time students, regardless of age, will be eligible for the student rate in effect.
Family fare policies
Did you know?
The OPUS card is the practical, useful and secure way to take public transportation
With your OPUS card by your side you can travel throughout Laval and the greater Montreal area, whether you are travelling by bus, Metro or train.
You can top up your OPUS card with different types of fares. For example, you can purchase a monthly STL pass and eight STM tickets or a TRAM Zone 3. No matter where you are and wherever you have to go, you can use the same OPUS card to get there.