COVID-19 Given the current situation, consider using BIXI bikes for essential commutes. Unless you have COVID-19 symptoms, or are a suspected or confirmed case, in which case we remind you that you should be self-isolating, staying away from public areas and refraining from using the bike sharing service. Otherwise, remember you are required to maintain a minimum 2-metre distance between yourself and other riders and pedestrians, in compliance with the social distancing measures decreed by the government.
Learn more about BIXI’s COVID-19-related usage recommendations and cleaning procedures.
BIXI Bike Sharing in Laval
The BIXI network has expanded to Laval. It consists of 40 electric power-assisted bicycles, available 24-7 at 4 different stations located at:
- City hall
- Montmorency terminal
- Cartier terminal
- Saint-Claude park
Important: Please note you must wear a helmet to ride an electric power-assisted bike.
To find out more about BIXI, how it works, pricing, promotions and special rates, visit BIXI online.
SPECIAL RATES WITH OPUS CARD
Discount for monthly pass holders
A 30-day BIXI subscription at half the price: Go to a metropolitan ticket office with your Opus card loaded with a valid monthly fare for June, July, August or September to obtain a promo code entitling you to a monthly (30-day) membership to the BIXI bike sharing service.
How it works
1. Be the holder of a valid monthly public transit pass for June, July, August or September 2020.
2. Go to one of the following participating metropolitan ticket offices with your OPUS card duly charged with one of the above fares in order to obtain your single-use BIXI promo code.
3. Sign up for a 30-day BIXI membership (make sure you enter your single-use promo code) at https://www.bixi.com/fr/tarifs.
Terms and conditions
This offer applies to all monthly passes valid for the Greater Montréal area. Only one unique BIXI promo code may be used per OPUS card, per month, for one or more of the following monthly public transit passes: June, July, August or September 2020. The regular price of a 30-day BIXI membership is $36. Your membership will be activated when you rent your first bike.
Annual combo - $59 off
Save $59 by combining an annual public transit subscription with a one-year BIXI membership.
To take advantage of this offer, you must:
- Be an OPUS+ or OPUS+ entreprise user.
- Obtain your single-use promo code:
- OPUS+ and OPUS+ entreprise: Call exo customer service at 514 287-8726.
- Sign up for a one-year BIXI membership (make sure you enter your single-use promo code) at https://www.bixi.com/fr
Discounted one-way trips
Students ages 14 and up can load discounted one-way BIXI trips on their photo ID Opus card.
Regular one-way trips
Opus card holders can load regular-priced one-way BIXI trips on their card.
BIXI + auto + bus trio with Communauto
Opus+ and Opus+ entreprise users who already combine public transit and car sharing, can also add bike sharing to their commute package and earn a credit redeemable toward the use of the BIXI self-serve bike sharing program.