Laval, December 20 2017 — The Société de transport de Laval (STL) winter schedule will go into effect starting January 6 and lots is new:
Route 404 to be replaced by Route 26
Bus Route 26, which runs from Montmorency metro station to the Sainte-Dorothée train station, will now run at a frequency of 30 minutes or less instead of every hour, between 6 am and 7 pm.
Route 404, which runs on Samson Boulevard until the Sainte-Dorothée train station, will be replaced by Route 26 on mornings only.
This new service will offer the following advantages:
- 30-minute-or-less frequency from 6 am to 7 pm;
- Better rush-hour service between Montmorency metro station and the Notre-Dame Méga Centre;
- Transfer with the Deux-Montagnes route.
To check the map and schedule, visit our website at stl.laval.qc.ca/ligne26
New on Route 360
The free 360 shuttle, which tours the downtown core, will now run every 20 minutes on Saturdays and Sundays in winter. This shuttle serves Carrefour Laval, Centropolis, the Montmorency metro station and many other locations.
Upping the frequency !
- Bus routes 26 and 151 will now run a maximum of every 30 minutes both ways from 6 am to 7 pm;
- Route 42, which serves boulevard de la Concorde will now run a maximum of every 20 minutes both ways between 6 am and 7 pm;
- Service on routes 43, 65 and 76 will also be improved.
Source: Maude Kicinski,
Communications advisor — Communications and marketing
Société de transport de Laval
450 662-5400, poste 2236