New for Winter 2018
Route 404 West is replaced by Route 26
Bus Route 26, which runs from Montmorency metro station to the Sainte-Dorothée train station, now runs at a frequency of 30 minutes or less instead of every hour, between 6 am and 7 pm.
Route 404 West, which runs on Samson Boulevard until the Sainte-Dorothée train station, is replaced by Route 26 West on mornings only.
This new service will offer the following advantages:
- 30-minute-or-less frequency from 6 am to 7 pm;
- Better rush-hour service between Montmorency metro station and the Notre-Dame Méga Centre;
- Transfer with the Deux-Montagnes route.
New on Route 360
The free 360 shuttle, which tours the downtown core, now runs every 20 minutes on Saturdays and Sundays in winter. This shuttle serves Carrefour Laval, Centropolis, the Montmorency metro station and many other locations.
Upping the frequency !
- Bus routes 26 and 151 now runs a maximum of every 30 minutes both ways from 6 am to 7 pm;
- Route 42, which serves boulevard de la Concorde now runs a maximum of every 20 minutes both ways between 6 am and 7 pm;
- Service on routes 43, 65 and 76 is also improved.
|Winter / Spring||January 6, 2018||June 22, 2018|
|Summer||June 23, 2018||August 24, 2018|
|Fall||August 25, 2018||January 4, 2019|