New for Fall 2017
Extension of Bus Route 45
Bus route 45 is now extended into the Vimont and Auteuil areas. This major public transit improvement provides quick access to the Industrial Park Centre, the Vimont train station and the Montmorency metro.
Lots of advantages:
- 10 additional weekday rush hour trips
- Over 40 additional weekend trips
- 20-minute frequency morning southbound and evening northbound trips
- Two-way transfers with the Saint-Jérôme train lines
- Extended service until 11 pm on weekends
For the line 45 map and schedule, click here
8th route now accessible for mobility-impaired users
Bus route 24 is the STL regular network’s eighth mobility-impaired accessible route. It is served uniquely by buses equipped with a mobile platform in order to facilitate access for users with impaired mobility.
Credit card accepted on bus route 24
Bus route 24 is also the eighth to accept onboard, no-contact Visa or MasterCard credit card payment. This route serves Cartier and Samson boulevards from the Cartier metro to the Sainte?Dorothée area.
First and last metro transfers
Great news for early bird and late evening travellers! The hours of most bus routes serving the Cartier metro station have been adjusted to allow for transfers with the first and last metros of the day.
New messages on bus displays
The bus digital displays will no longer display their respective main route arteries; instead, they will display the name of the neighbourhood or end-destination terminus. This measure applies to all our regular circuit buses and will facilitate the comprehension of the destination of each bus.
Other good news
- End of Route 360 weekday service. Weekend schedules to resume: Saturdays 10 am to 10 pm and Sundays 10 am to 6 pm;
- Adjustment of arrival hours for routes 26, 42 and 151 in order to render transfers more effective;
- Adjustment to the main road axes in order to reduce wait times on des Laurentides (routes 17, 31, 73 and 74), Notre-Dame (26 and 36), de la Concorde (42 and 48), Cartier and des Prairies (20 and 24) boulevards.
|Winter / Spring||January 7, 2017||June 23, 2017|
|Summer||June 24, 2017||August 25, 2017|
|Fall||August 26, 2017||January 5, 2018|